SYNTHETIC NATURAL ENVIROMENTS
Karl Pfeiffer, Ph.D.
Government Solutions Division
Atmospheric & Environmental Research, Inc.
Hampton, Virginia USA
POTENTIAL SUBJECT AREAS
- SNE analysis & simulation
- SNE correlation
- Offline & runtime SNE generation
- Dynamic SNEs
- Geo-typical & geo-specific content
- Raster & vector content
- Specialized content (IR sensors, NVG, CGF, etc.)
- Format standards & conversions
- Geographic database geodetic control
- Urban terrain & models
- Source data acquisition
- Source processing & feature extraction
- Levels of detail generation
- Integration of cultural features & terrain
- Weather model design: volumetric, regional, fog, etc.
The purpose of this session is to provide a forum for the free exchange of
technical advances in generation, simulation, analysis, correlation, source
collection and manipulation of synthetic natural environments for training,
intelligence operations, mission planning, urban planning, and any other
domain requiring a 3D virtual environment.
Everyone with an interest in these issues is welcome to join in and participate.
If you have something to contribute to this community or want to learn more about it,
simply drop an email to the Session Chair at the above listed address.
Copyright © 2017
The IMAGE Society, Inc.
All rights reserved.