IMAGE GENERATION TECHNOLOGIES
Sr. Solutions Architect
Federal Pro Viz
Tel: 607-237-7671 (cell)
The purpose of this Session is to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of current technical issues, problems, and advances in "image generation technologies" such as (but not limited to) the potential subject areas listed above. Everyone with an interest in such subjects is welcome to join in and participate. If you have something to contribute to this Session, or if you just want to learn more about it, just drop an email to the Session Chair at the above listed address.
- POTENTIAL SUBJECT AREAS
- GPUs, CPUs & storage innovations
- New graphics APIs, standards & trends
- 4K+ resolution, Large Scale Display IG architecture
- Environmental scene innovations:
Cast shadows, Surface illumination, and Sea State
- Development tools + SDKs for Image Generation
- Integration of real-world physics into complex visual simulation OTW & sensors
The IMAGE Society, Inc.
All rights reserved.